Jesus said in John 14:19, “Because I live, you will live also.”
- Resurrection life is one of the anthems we celebrate and teach
- Resurrection life is the theme
The Holy Spirit has repeated this revelation in my spirit since the very beginning of my salvation experience. I have served God for 42 years, and been in full time ministry for 33 years. “Because He lives, I shall live also” has been an anchor and hidden strength in the face of the enemy. It has been this revelation that has kept me through every season.
- You cannot kill God.
- You cannot kill a God ordained heaven sent calling.
- You cannot kill the Holy Spirit inside of me.
- He is invincible. He is brilliant. He is in me! I am alive.
This revelation could be shouted from the rooftops. Yet so often the Holy Spirit simply whispers it in the secret place of my spirit and says, “You’re alive aren’t you?”
- He whispers this to me when I’ve endured the deep waters of trials.
- When I’ve faced the fierce attacks of the enemy.
It’s sometimes similar to the commentary about Joseph in Genesis 45:26 “Joseph is still alive.”
- Yes! Joseph was still alive!
- Yes! I am still alive!
- Yes! You are still alive!
Because He lives, you shall also!
Rhonda Forsthoff, Cornerstone Church, Highland, MI